Moments NecklaceNicole Fendel Jewellery
The moments necklace features the engraving, Nothing is worth more than this moment. Reminding all of us to be present and mindful in everyday activities. It the little things that can bring the most joy. Featuring a long 80cm chain and organic coin, this statement piece is perfect for everyday styling.
- Sterling Silver with Rhodium plating and 18 Karat Yellow Gold Vermeil
- 2.5 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Pendant - 1.8cm x 1.6cm
- Length of chain: 80cm
Gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may) consists of thick layers of gold on-top of sterling silver. We use 18 karat gold that is a minimum of 2.5 microns thick. Our Gold Vermeil is hypoallergenic, so people with metal allergies can wear it safely. All of our 18k gold vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”.
Please ensure that you read the care instructions before purchasing.
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
TIP FROM NICOLE : Please use a zip lock bag for storing your jewellery as this will minimise oxidation. Less contact with the elements means less tarnishing.
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.
Earrings available for purchase at Green Door Decor. We proudly support fun and beautiful Australian art prints, textiles, homewares, fashion and jewellery by Aussie Creatives.