Sancha Shoulder Bag | WalnutOvae
A nod to the 90's, but lathered in 'Ovae', Sancha is the new gorgeous body hugging woven leather bag that's sure to be the best handbag investment you'll ever make.
A flattering shape for anybody, Sancha is finished with beautifully woven leather on both sides and a handwoven strap that could be identified as 'art'.
A functional, sizeable, absolutely BEAUTIFULLY hand made handbag that will carry your style for years, whatever the occasion.
It’s all in the details:
- Handcrafted Woven Leather with a temptingly soft hand feel
- Beautiful Gold Plated Hardware
- Fully Lined for strength and added storage
- Internal Zip Pocket to keep items corralled
- Width at widest 30cm, depth 5cm, height 18cm
- Handle Drop 41cm
- Can be worn on shoulder or as a sung crossbody
- Sling her to the back to wear as a 'backpack' alternative
- Ethically and Responsibly Handmade in the Ovae production house in Indonesia
O V A E - L E A T H E R C A R E G U I D E
When you purchase a wallet, clutch or leather bag from Ovae, we want you be able to enjoy it for many years. As the years go by, your OVAE leather will mature alongside you. To ensure your leather stays beautiful and grows in character, we recommend the following care:
Before using your new Ovae leather, we recommend spraying it with a good quality leather protectant spray. Make sure you test a small patch on an inconspicuous place first. Follow instructions or apply two or three generous coats allowing them to dry in between applications. It's definitely not essential, however recommended especially for lighter items.
C L E A N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Spot clean with a damp (but not wet) cloth in a light shade to remove dirt and grime. Followed by a clean dry cloth to wipe away any remaining residue.
- For heavy soil, you may use a leather cleaning agent after you have removed the initial dirt, however proceed with care and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
- Keep your leather away from ink and sharp objects to avoid stains and scratches. If you unfortunately find your beloved leather in this situation, please seek professional advice from your local leather repair store or cobbler.
C O N D I T I O N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- After you have cleaned your leather it is important to condition it to help repel any stains as well as hydrate the hide to help keep it in prime condition.
- If you find your leather looking 'dry' or getting scratched more easily, then it's a sign that your leather needs hydration. Remember, leather is a living and natural material. A good leather conditioner will help bring it back to its prime.
- Always use a reputable brand of leather conditioner and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
H O U S I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Keep your leather items out of the sun and direct sunlight as prolonged exposure to sun or artificial light may alter the colour of the leather over time.
- Store your leather in a cool dry place.
- For best results, we prefer to hang our bags when not in use. We also recommend that you stuff your bag with scrunched up paper to help keep its original shape.
- Leather wipes can be used to gently and occasionally wipe over the surface of your leather item to keep it conditioned and dust free.
Handbags available for purchase at Green Door Decor. We proudly support fun and beautiful art prints, textiles, homewares, fashion and jewellery by Aussie Creatives.