Audrey Saddle Bag | WalnutOvae
Your search for the perfect restrained saddle bag ends here.
Simple, yet remarkable, Audrey allows you to make a serious style statement without being all flashy about it.
Her subtle saddle silhouette paired with seamless vintage grain leather is a match made in heaven for a bag that is not only all class and style, extremely practical for day to day life.
A clever and well thought-out design, Audrey has pockets for all those 'need in reach' possessions, in just the right places. This, paired with a full zip closure and front flap allows added security for peace of mind.
It’s all in the details:
- Handcrafted Leather with a temptingly soft hand feel
- Beautiful Gold Plated Hardware
- Internal Pocket ideal for keeping your phone within reach
- Fully Lined for strength and added storage
- Complete Zip Closure to keep everything secure
- Internal Zip Pocket to keep items corralled
- Adjustable Strap so you can wear it at the perfect height for you
- Width at widest 26cm, width at top 24cm, depth 5cm, height 25.5cm
- Ethically hand crafted in the Ovae production house in Indonesia in limited numbers
O V A E - L E A T H E R C A R E G U I D E
When you purchase a wallet, clutch or leather bag from Ovae, we want you be able to enjoy it for many years. As the years go by, your OVAE leather will mature alongside you. To ensure your leather stays beautiful and grows in character, we recommend the following care:
Before using your new Ovae leather, we recommend spraying it with a good quality leather protectant spray. Make sure you test a small patch on an inconspicuous place first. Follow instructions or apply two or three generous coats allowing them to dry in between applications. It's definitely not essential, however recommended especially for lighter items.
C L E A N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Spot clean with a damp (but not wet) cloth in a light shade to remove dirt and grime. Followed by a clean dry cloth to wipe away any remaining residue.
- For heavy soil, you may use a leather cleaning agent after you have removed the initial dirt, however proceed with care and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
- Keep your leather away from ink and sharp objects to avoid stains and scratches. If you unfortunately find your beloved leather in this situation, please seek professional advice from your local leather repair store or cobbler.
C O N D I T I O N I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- After you have cleaned your leather it is important to condition it to help repel any stains as well as hydrate the hide to help keep it in prime condition.
- If you find your leather looking 'dry' or getting scratched more easily, then it's a sign that your leather needs hydration. Remember, leather is a living and natural material. A good leather conditioner will help bring it back to its prime.
- Always use a reputable brand of leather conditioner and always test a patch of leather in an inconspicuous place first.
H O U S I N G Y O U R L E A T H E R
- Keep your leather items out of the sun and direct sunlight as prolonged exposure to sun or artificial light may alter the colour of the leather over time.
- Store your leather in a cool dry place.
- For best results, we prefer to hang our bags when not in use. We also recommend that you stuff your bag with scrunched up paper to help keep its original shape.
- Leather wipes can be used to gently and occasionally wipe over the surface of your leather item to keep it conditioned and dust free.
Handbags available for purchase at Green Door Decor. We proudly support fun and beautiful art prints, textiles, homewares, fashion and jewellery by Aussie Creatives.