Sasha Earrings | Yellow GoldNicole Fendel Jewellery
Expertly handcrafted featuring layers of draped Freshwater Pearls, the Sasha Earrings have become a Nicole Fendel best seller. Timeless in design and lightweight, this earring is perfect to wear from day to night.
DETAILS & SIZE
- 18 Karat Yellow Gold Rhodium Plating on Brass
- 2.5 micron plating for durability & E-coat
- Sterling Silver Hooks - Nickel Free
- Total Drop: 47mm
- Width: 29mm
- Stone: Freshwater Pearl
- Stone Size: 3mm
Please ensure that you read the care instructions before purchasing.
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
To remove tarnish, dirt, soap, natural oils from your skin, and anything else you might encounter through everyday wear.
1. Use our dry micro-fibre cloth.
The polishing cloths are included in each order have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. Gently wipe your products with your cloth after each wear to remove any natural oils that have been transferred from your skin. To get the best results gently buff your pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness
2. Store your jewellery in the Nicole Fendel Biodegradable Zip Lock Pouches – ALWAYS!
You may have noticed a black tab inside your pouch. This is treated with anti-tarnishing agents and protects metal from discolouration. When your jewellery is not being worn, always remember to place it back in our Zip Lock pouch in a safe place, with the strip included to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
3. Apply perfumes, creams and hair products before wearing your jewellery. Just like precious metals, pearls are sensitive to chemicals and other cosmetics.
4. Always remove your jewellery before exercising, showering, swimming. Just like our hair, our jewellery does not like chlorine!
5. Your jewellery does not like hand sanitiser, or any harsh chemicals.
Earrings available for purchase at Green Door Decor. We proudly support fun and beautiful Australian art prints, textiles, homewares, fashion and jewellery by Aussie Creatives.