Temporary Tattoos - 'Eye of the world'Missy Minzy
Children love tattoos, especially these gorgeous temporary tattoos, beautifully hand drawn by artist Irene Tan at Missy Minzy! Made in Australia, these washable tattoos would be a great inclusion in favour bags, stocking stuffers and as a fun party gift. It’s also a cool little giveaway pack for wedding favour bags!
Simply cut them out and apply to your skin. Sharing is caring, so why not share them with your friends too!?
These paper tattoo sheets measure approximately 6cm x 7cm, and are well packaged in a cellophane bag. Each pack comes in ONLY 1 sheet of temporary tattoos sheet with various designs.
* TATTOO CARE (to last 2 - 5 days):
- Pat dry after a swim or shower - don't rub.
- For longer lifespan, keep tattoos out of direct shower spray.
- Stay away from soap, oil and sunscreen.
* TATTOO REMOVAL:
- Rub with baby oil, tea tree oil, perfume, rubbing alcohol, or rub off under the shower.
- Alternatively, remove with sticky tape
* We highly recommend a test on your skin before use (especially for kids, as they may be sensitive/allergic to surgical glue/silicone.
* The appearance of Temporary Tattoos varies depending on the colour of your skin.
* The colour of the Temporary Tattoos may vary slightly than on your monitor as computer monitors can show things a little differently with colour. Please allow for slight variations from screen to finished products!
Temporary Tattoos available for purchase at Green Door Decor. We proudly support fun and beautiful art prints, textiles, homewares, fashion and jewellery by Aussie Creatives.